Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Three things I have learned in my life

The first lesson that I have learned in my life is "Never trust anyone" because if you tell a secret to someone, you don't know what he is going to do with this secret behind your back. I learned that because 2 years ago I told a secret to my friend. He told this secret to the people that I don't want them to know that secret. And I got in trouble because these people know the secret. Also, you are not sure whether he will say this to other people or not, so you will be worried about that. I think you should keep your secrets to your self, it's the best solution to save yourself.

The second lesson that I have learned is "Don't judge anyone you don't know by his cover because you don't know him well." I learned that because I judged someone I do not know well. I thought that he is a bad person but when I talked with him I changed my idea about that person because he is a good person. After that he became one of my best friends and I missed him a lot. You must know the person  first and then you can judge him. I think that judging a person not define who they are, it defines who you are.
                                                   

The third lesson that I have learned is "Nobody is perfect because nobody has not made mistakes." Every living creature is only an approximation of an ideal. I learned that because I have never met someone perfect.
                                     

Finally, I want to say that nobody in the world is perfect and judging people that you don't know them it is such a stupid thing and also it defines who you are. However, I think everybody learnt a lot from his life.
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment