Wednesday, July 30, 2014

People learn from their mistakes.

I believe in people learning from their mistakes. A lot of people I know, have made mistakes, learned from them, and tried their best not to do that mistake again. I know this does not happen for all people, but this happens to most people I know. If I did a chart of how many people learn from their mistakes, and how many people don’t, I bet there would be way more people on the side of those who learn from their mistakes.

 One of my examples I could use to prove my belief is when I was four years old and I cut myself with a knife. First, I was watching my mom while she was cooking dinner. She was cutting some potatoes into little pieces for a part of our dinner. She put the potatoes into a pan while I was behind her. I don’t know why, but since I was only three and a half years old, and, I did not know what a knife was and what to use it for, I got the knife and slid my finger along the sharp side of the knife. I cut myself very badly that day. I felt bad because of my finger. But I made a mistake and I learned never to play with knives. I also tried my best not to cut myself again.

Most people I know have learned from their mistakes. Like I said, this does not happen to a lot of people, but this happens to most people. So, I believe that people learn from their mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment