Friday, July 11, 2014

childhood memory

           As we all know that the childhood has a great impact on the human life, its considered the reference which the man return to it when he grows. Do you imagine that the plant can not grow without the root, the same thing, there is no future without past. the man always remember his memories when he grows and tell these things to his children especially if it was happy memory. i have many happy memories for example when i was child my parents tried to make me and my brothers to enjoy with our childhood.

           When i decided to think about my childhood immediately i found one event that i can not forget in whole life. When i was 8 years old, i was on the trip with my family and  my friends in the pyramids at Giza. When i was there, me and my friends rode camels and horses. my dad told us that we should play near them because the place was very crowded with people from everywhere, but we did not listen their speech. We lost the way. However, we wanted to see the mummies that inside the pyramids. We tried to enter the pyramid, but during out entering the pyramid, we could not breath because there is no air in the pyramid so some of us faint. some people saw us and they called the ambulance and woke up us. My dad told us we should obey their speech to be in safe. Also, my dad knew that there is no air in the pyramid and also he knew that we could not enter the pyramids because we are 8 years old and there was a rule that said the age should be at least 16 years old so we can not enter the pyramids. However, this event was one of my best events in my whole life because it was really a good trip because it was the first time for me to see pyramids, the sphinx and the museum. Also, i learnt from this event and this trip to obey my parents.
                         

         
           However, i'd like to say that any events that in your childhood is part of what is your character is now and everything that you did in your childhood will effect you in your life and your future. Also, that event was one of my best events in whole life and i can not forget it because it was one of  my best trip i have seen in my whole life.



No comments:

Post a Comment