Tuesday, July 22, 2014

the park description

Assignment: choose a public place around Yale campus and describe what you see.

I was sitting in front of the building on the bench in nice weather and it was sunny and the grass was little bit wet, and there were beautiful green trees with nice wet branches that dropped water from them. And the view of the dew drops when they dropped ofthe branches was very nice. Also, you cannot imagine how beautiful was this view. Also, I imagined  that I was in paradise. I saw a big group of students with their teacher playing on the grass and there were very many students in that group And I think they were coming from the library because they came from the library direction. Also, I saw two students, a girl and boy, sitting together on the bench and I think they were doing their work together on the laptop because they were discussing their work and I think they had a project together. Also i saw nice man who was walking with his dog and the dog was so big and it had white hair and the dog was so nice and suddenly the dog wanted to play with me and the dog played with me and in that moment I hope that dog was mine because he was one of the most beautiful dogs that I have seen in my life.
          


No comments:

Post a Comment