Saturday, July 12, 2014

The first impression of America

              I'd like to say I have been in the United States (New Haven) about one year ago now, but I remember my first impression when came here. It was ironic because I felt happy and sad. It was sad because I left my country, my roots, my friends, and my family. But I was so happy because I heard a lot about United States that it is a great country. However, when i landed in United States in JFK airport i felt that anxious because I don't know the place because it was the first time that I came here but immediately this feeling disappeared because the staff of the airport was so nice and ease procedures to us and also to the whole passengers. 

                               


            when I got out the airport I saw skyscrapers, nice architecture, beautiful weather, wide routes, and everything was nice. It is nearly looks like the European Style. I found friendly people because they were helpful and they were smiling and said "hi". Also, the people helped us a lot without bad feeling. Really I like the people here in the United States. The image that I took when I came here was a beautiful image because when I came here I saw beautiful people, nice weather because it was showering when I came, and nice views. The food was so nice because I was in a hotel in the first days and really I liked the American food  that I ate. I think that I will achieve my all dreams in this country because everything here is helpful to achieve my dream. Finally, I like the United States so far and I hope that I still like it.



                               

No comments:

Post a Comment