Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The immigration to United States

I'd like to talk about the turning point in my life and it was my immigration to United States. It was a big deal in my life because I was living in Egypt and it is my country and I left my roots, my family, my friends, and every thing that I love there. I left all of that to come to the United States for a better life. We heard a lot about the United States that is was the best country, better life, and beautiful country. When I came here to the United states I left everything I knew and came to a place that was strange for me. It was certainly a turning point for me!

I just want to explain what is the difference between United States and Egypt for me. In Egypt I was living in a small town near Cairo and its called Banha. I have a lot of friends there that I love and they love me and I didn't want to leave them at all.  I have a big family who I want to see, and I miss them a lot because my family is a special family because we do everything together. However, I hope that i'm living there because in United States I don not have  family I just live with my parents and my brothers. Also, my  brothers are living in Egypt, not here because they have their universities there because one is in an engineering university and the other one in business college. So, they just come two months of the year to stay with us and then they go back to Egypt and they are here just for the holiday. Actually, i'm living with my parents and my younger brother. Also, I don't have many friends HERE so, I think that i'm living alone and i'm doing everything by myself, because nobody is living with me to give his opinion.

                                   

 City of Banha  

   I just want to say that I want to live in my country and in my small city more than anywhere else because every thing that I love is there, like my friends, my family, my city, and my teachers. So, I think that you guys now understand what is my turning point!!

No comments:

Post a Comment